In the wake of legal threats to censor a dying man’s message to the world, a number of online sources, on YouTube, Facebook, and elsewhere, have taken to copying his message and even making videos of it reading it out loud. One of these is Gary Costanza, aka JerryTheOther:
He’s not the only one. Victor Zen and others are dong it too. It’s being mirrored all over multiple sites.
Do you think Dina Mackney or her friends or relatives are aware of not just how much damage Dina’s done to her children, but of how very, very stupid it was to try to silence the internet?
- Lengthy Stardusk interview with Karen Straughan: Traditionalism, MGTOW and society - March 28, 2015
- Why do people hate #feminism? 1 – Feminists hate men - March 24, 2015
- Milo Yiannopoulos vs. Feminism: A response to The Big Question - March 20, 2015
- Nick Reading responds to Bar Bar - March 19, 2015
- Feminists don’t understand consent - March 18, 2015