In the wake of legal threats to censor a dying man’s message to the world, a number of online sources, on YouTube, Facebook, and elsewhere, have taken to copying his message and even making videos of it reading it out loud. One of these is Gary Costanza, aka JerryTheOther:
He’s not the only one. Victor Zen and others are dong it too. It’s being mirrored all over multiple sites.
Do you think Dina Mackney or her friends or relatives are aware of not just how much damage Dina’s done to her children, but of how very, very stupid it was to try to silence the internet?
- Dad, have you ever loved me? - November 26, 2015
- 5 practical ways to deal with Feminists - November 25, 2015
- Gynocentrism vs Values - November 21, 2015
- Hannah Wallen’s response to “The Men’s Rights Movement” by Brave the World - November 17, 2015
- A friendly message to Sargon of Akkad - November 12, 2015