In the wake of legal threats to censor a dying man’s message to the world, a number of online sources, on YouTube, Facebook, and elsewhere, have taken to copying his message and even making videos of it reading it out loud. One of these is Gary Costanza, aka JerryTheOther:
He’s not the only one. Victor Zen and others are dong it too. It’s being mirrored all over multiple sites.
Do you think Dina Mackney or her friends or relatives are aware of not just how much damage Dina’s done to her children, but of how very, very stupid it was to try to silence the internet?
- Rape on campus: Rolling Stone and mob justice - December 21, 2014
- Single dad gets no help. Young daughter left homeless: Support the Men’s Centre - December 20, 2014
- 25 men talking crap about male privilege: Part 1 - December 19, 2014
- Women: Power in the past - December 18, 2014
- Why the UVA rape hoax went viral - December 17, 2014