In Episode 39 Professor Fiamengo wonders whether women are right to undervalue themselves since they are accustomed to men doing most of the hard work.
- Meeting The Enemy: A feminist comes to terms with the men’s rights movement - October 20, 2017
- Interview with Joakim Ramstedt, Swedish Fathers’ Rights Activist - June 23, 2017
- Jordan Peterson: why there are so few women at the top - June 13, 2017
- A message for Andrew O’Keefe - June 12, 2017
- Karen Straughan Q&A – live on the Mark Latham show - June 6, 2017