The following discussion between Tom Golden and Paul Elam focuses on what women need to know about men, and about themselves, in order to be close to the men in their lives. There is a great deal of information that has never reached the general public that explains many important difference between men and women in relationships.
The discussion is directed at women but might also be of interest to men. I would urge the men to watch the vid and then if they decide it is worth it to watch it with their partner. The content will likely bring out points about the masculine side of relationships that will facilitate discussion and make it a bit easier on the man to bring up his side.
I hope you find this of use. – Tom Golden
- Response to Jordan Peterson’s comments on MGTOW - April 24, 2017
- A primer for getting close to men - April 11, 2017
- How Family Courts are Destroying Fatherhood - April 4, 2017
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017
- Canadian university nutcase talks about “fear” of The Red Pill - March 14, 2017