Update: Show archive now available!
“When did you wake up?” with Erin Pizzey and Dean Esmay this week features updates on WhiteRibbon.org including her latest article on Malignant Mothers. Then we’ll talk with our guest, Karen Woodall, a family therapist and alienation expert. Karen is with the UK’s Family Separation Clinic, which “brings together a range of independent professionals with backgrounds in family therapy, child and adolescent psychiatry, social work, dispute resolution and family law.” We’ll ask about how Woodall came to practice in this area and strategies she and her group use to address the problems caused by divorce and related issues like alienation.
Join us Saturday, Jauary 17, 2015, at noon U.S. Central Time, 6pm London Time, on A Voice for Men on Live365.
- No Man’s Land radio discusses male rape fairly and objectively - May 14, 2015
- When did you wake up? With Erin Pizzey: Karen Woodall of Family Separation Clinic - January 31, 2015
- Tales from the Infrared: It’s Alive! - October 18, 2013
- Revelations with Erin Pizzey - October 11, 2013
- Honey Badger Radio: Speshul Snowflakes - October 10, 2013