Look, if you were misled and thought this was a desirable procedure with cleanliness and health benefits, it’s not your fault, you were misled. All parents make mistakes based on bad information. But please, it is not safe, it is not harmless, it is not just a flap of skin, it carries serious dangers, and it is completely unnecessary. Not to mention cruel.
- Xiaxue: Why I am not a Feminist - April 28, 2017
- Response to Jordan Peterson’s comments on MGTOW - April 24, 2017
- A primer for getting close to men - April 11, 2017
- How Family Courts are Destroying Fatherhood - April 4, 2017
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017