The question of whether humans are sexually dimorphic tournament pecies, or rather a pair-bonding species with less difference between the sexes is taken up here by biologist Robert Sapolsky. The question is relevant to MRAs, MGTOW and basically anyone with an interest in the big gender questions that plague our world today.
Instead of the old conundrum of nature vs. nurture, we have an altogether different one dogging debate – that between nature and nature; ie. between tournament and pairbonding explanations of human behavior.
- The Pervert Flu: watching Hollywood burn - November 13, 2017
- Vancouver women’s shelter sues the victim - November 6, 2017
- Meeting The Enemy: A feminist comes to terms with the men’s rights movement - October 20, 2017
- Interview with Joakim Ramstedt, Swedish Fathers’ Rights Activist - June 23, 2017
- Jordan Peterson: why there are so few women at the top - June 13, 2017