The question of whether humans are sexually dimorphic, or rather a pair-bonding species with less difference between the sexes is taken up here by biologist Robert Sapolsky. The question is relevant to MRAs, MGTOW and basically anyone with an interest in the big gender questions that plague our world today.
Instead of the old conundrum of nature vs. nurture, we have an altogether different one dogging debate – that between nature and nature; ie. between tournament and pairbonding explanations of human behavior.
- Response to Jordan Peterson’s comments on MGTOW - April 24, 2017
- A primer for getting close to men - April 11, 2017
- How Family Courts are Destroying Fatherhood - April 4, 2017
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017
- Canadian university nutcase talks about “fear” of The Red Pill - March 14, 2017