I bring some great news. We’ve booked an outstanding venue for the second International Conference on Men’s Issues, London, for the dates we originally planned, 8-10 July. We need to sort out some minor administrative details, and our current estimate is that will take around a week, maybe a little longer. As soon as it’s possible, details of the venue (and so much more) will be posted simultaneously on the websites of J4MB and A Voice for Men. Please wait for the formal announcement before ordering tickets, or making commitments to travel and accommodation.
ICMI16 will be a truly international event. The list of countries from which we shall have speakers and/or delegates is growing by the week, and is currently:
- United Kingdom
- United States
One final thing. The conference hall has a maximum capacity of 200 people. We confidently predict that once tickets go on sale to the general public – late January, or early February – fewer than 50 tickets will be available, given the number of pre-registrations.
ICMI16 is going to be a memorable event. We look forward to seeing you there.
- House of Commons debate on International Men’s Day - November 29, 2016
- Please help us towards funding Tom, the ICMI16 video cameraman, to video record ICMI17 in Australia - November 14, 2016
- Philip Davies MP and Mark Pearson to speak at ICMI16 - April 12, 2016
- Mike Buchanan debates MGM with a Jewish proponent on BBC radio - March 7, 2016
- London conference tickets – special offers end next Sunday, 21 February - February 15, 2016