On Tuesday March 11 the Unviversity of Alberta will be holding a forum called “Men and Feminism,” including Dr. Barret Weber and Dr. Lise Gotell, who have in the past made allegations about Men’s Rights Activists in general and Men’s Rights Edmonton in particular. They have in the past said that anyone may attend for free, but now want a $3,000,000 insurance policy for Nick Reading to attend if he brings in a camera. Nick calculates that this probably isn’t worth the cost, and instead asks them if they plan on taping their event and putting it online, hoping they do. We hope they do too. Here’s what Nick’s got to say:
You should probably subscribe to Men’s Rights Edmonton.
- Male feminist proves it again: feminists are scum - January 23, 2017
- Accept it, women do lie about being raped - January 23, 2017
- Russia to legalize violence against women? Well, not really - January 22, 2017
- Angry Wimmin: BBC documentary on radical feminism - January 20, 2017
- The Red Pill: Live from Norwich - January 19, 2017