I talk from time-to-time about so called “gender violence” – but mainly to point out that violence isn’t really a gender issue. In the effort to bring female violence out of the shadows and into the light of day we’ve had a tendency to overlook something else that’s pretty important – that would be a more thorough examination of men’s violence in the home without the feminist spin.
- Sex Robots: Part 2 — The “good enough” threshold - October 16, 2017
- Sex robots: part 1 — Elam’s Law of Sexual Robotics - October 15, 2017
- It’s time to hold the door open for the girly Boy Scouts - October 11, 2017
- Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood and hypocrisy - October 10, 2017
- Fighting to keep the message alive - October 8, 2017