Martyrs of Marriage is a documentary film that documents the injustice that has been perpetrated on people because of misuse of section 498A of Indian Penal Code.
It’s a first-person feature-length documentary by independent journalist Deepika Narayan Bhardwaj.
An absolute must-watch for those interested in practical politics.
Get your Conference tickets, here.
You can buy separate tickets only for the screening, here.
Subscribe to Lucian’s Freedom Alternative, here.
- Meeting The Enemy: A feminist comes to terms with the men’s rights movement - October 20, 2017
- Interview with Joakim Ramstedt, Swedish Fathers’ Rights Activist - June 23, 2017
- Jordan Peterson: why there are so few women at the top - June 13, 2017
- A message for Andrew O’Keefe - June 12, 2017
- Karen Straughan Q&A – live on the Mark Latham show - June 6, 2017