After years of feminist activism, including the penning of a number of books and the founding of the website “feministing.com,” Jessica Valenti has been placed on the offender’s registry at register-her.com.
This places Valenti alongside other notable women such as rapist Debra Lafave and Killer Theresa Craig – in a growing database of rapists, pedophiles, murderers, false accusers and child abusers.
In other words, it places Valenti among her morally bankrupt contemporaries, where she righteously deserves to be.
You can read Valenti’s profile, which includes accounts of her statements and actions that were given as the reasons for placing her on the registry by going here.
- President Trump, Psycho Joe Scarborough and Mika “Facelift” Brzezinski - July 2, 2017
- Why you should never breed with a BPD woman - June 30, 2017
- Red pill isolation - June 24, 2017
- Rachel Corbett, The Red Pill and zombie journalism Down Under - June 19, 2017
- How to spot a borderline from a mile away - June 17, 2017