Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- Xiaxue: Why I am not a Feminist - April 28, 2017
- Response to Jordan Peterson’s comments on MGTOW - April 24, 2017
- A primer for getting close to men - April 11, 2017
- How Family Courts are Destroying Fatherhood - April 4, 2017
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017