Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- Male feminist proves it again: feminists are scum - January 23, 2017
- Accept it, women do lie about being raped - January 23, 2017
- Russia to legalize violence against women? Well, not really - January 22, 2017
- Angry Wimmin: BBC documentary on radical feminism - January 20, 2017
- The Red Pill: Live from Norwich - January 19, 2017