We believe Steve Brulé intends to edit this footage to improve sound, edit out irrelevant parts like crowd noise and setup, but this was a fantastic event and we wanted to make sure everybody could see it. When and if an edited version is made available we will also point that. In the meantime, we suggest skipping about the first 17 minutes as it’s little but crowd noise and people talking about setup:
If you are wanting to skip straight to Karen’s presendation, skip to about the 33 minute mark.
Congratulations to the Canadian Association for Equality for fighting the good fight and winning against closed-minded reactionaries and censorship.
- CNN: Women are better doctors - January 12, 2017
- Camille Paglia on feminism, male creativity & generation snowflake – - January 9, 2017
- Are the Cards Stacked Against Men? Censored Filmmaker Speaks Out - January 5, 2017
- Man As Sperm Factory – TFF Episode 45 - December 22, 2016
- The ten immutable laws of men and women - December 19, 2016