Are men and fathers losing their way in our society? Jesse Lee Peterson sits down with filmmaker Cassie Jaye to discuss her eye-opening documentary, “The Red Pill,” which examines the impact of feminism on men. Do fathers get a fair shot at raising their kids? Does our society set men up for success or failure? Are Western women experiencing major disadvantages compared to Western men? Jesse and Cassie tackle this and much more on this episode of TheFallenState TV.
- CNN: Women are better doctors - January 12, 2017
- Camille Paglia on feminism, male creativity & generation snowflake – - January 9, 2017
- Are the Cards Stacked Against Men? Censored Filmmaker Speaks Out - January 5, 2017
- Man As Sperm Factory – TFF Episode 45 - December 22, 2016
- The ten immutable laws of men and women - December 19, 2016