Are men and fathers losing their way in our society? Jesse Lee Peterson sits down with filmmaker Cassie Jaye to discuss her eye-opening documentary, “The Red Pill,” which examines the impact of feminism on men. Do fathers get a fair shot at raising their kids? Does our society set men up for success or failure? Are Western women experiencing major disadvantages compared to Western men? Jesse and Cassie tackle this and much more on this episode of TheFallenState TV.
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017
- Canadian university nutcase talks about “fear” of The Red Pill - March 14, 2017
- Well met, Professor Sullivan… - March 13, 2017
- Running of the bulls**t - February 28, 2017
- Janice Fiamengo Speaks at SheForHe in Ottawa, Canada - February 24, 2017