Are men and fathers losing their way in our society? Jesse Lee Peterson sits down with filmmaker Cassie Jaye to discuss her eye-opening documentary, “The Red Pill,” which examines the impact of feminism on men. Do fathers get a fair shot at raising their kids? Does our society set men up for success or failure? Are Western women experiencing major disadvantages compared to Western men? Jesse and Cassie tackle this and much more on this episode of TheFallenState TV.
- The Pervert Flu: watching Hollywood burn - November 13, 2017
- Vancouver women’s shelter sues the victim - November 6, 2017
- Meeting The Enemy: A feminist comes to terms with the men’s rights movement - October 20, 2017
- Interview with Joakim Ramstedt, Swedish Fathers’ Rights Activist - June 23, 2017
- Jordan Peterson: why there are so few women at the top - June 13, 2017