Are men and fathers losing their way in our society? Jesse Lee Peterson sits down with filmmaker Cassie Jaye to discuss her eye-opening documentary, “The Red Pill,” which examines the impact of feminism on men. Do fathers get a fair shot at raising their kids? Does our society set men up for success or failure? Are Western women experiencing major disadvantages compared to Western men? Jesse and Cassie tackle this and much more on this episode of TheFallenState TV.
- Do men really have all the power? Paul Elam on the men’s movement - February 13, 2017
- Where have all the good men gone? - February 7, 2017
- College Professor Exposes Women’s March on Washington: Feminism is Cancer to Western Nations - February 7, 2017
- Alison Tieman and Mike Stephenson review new Audi commercial - February 7, 2017
- The forces on men - January 31, 2017