Waving goodbye to your kids is something most parents do without thinking. Follow this single Dad’s journey as he documents 8 months of saying goodbye to his two children, by capturing the missing moments between. Honest, heartfelt and true, this short was captured entirely on an iPhone.
For single dads receiving visits from their kids on limited occasions only, the leftover evidence from the visit becomes a special reminder – the unfinished drink on the table, the toy they were playing with in the garden, a dirty handprint on the wall, the indents in their pillows…. these are sacred keepsakes to be cherished until the next visit.
- CNN: Women are better doctors - January 12, 2017
- Camille Paglia on feminism, male creativity & generation snowflake – - January 9, 2017
- Are the Cards Stacked Against Men? Censored Filmmaker Speaks Out - January 5, 2017
- Man As Sperm Factory – TFF Episode 45 - December 22, 2016
- The ten immutable laws of men and women - December 19, 2016