The stereotype of the “deadbeat dad” needs to be challenged wherever it’s found, and nowhere is this stereotype more prevalent in America than with black men–who do not deserve it any more than any man does.
The only thing we’d probably argue (mildly) with here is the “lawyer” up advice. There are a lot of garbage lawyers out there who don’t give a damn about you, just your money. The real smart thing is what this father did: be recording.
Always Be Recording.
- Russia to legalize violence against women? Well, not really - January 22, 2017
- Angry Wimmin: BBC documentary on radical feminism - January 20, 2017
- The Red Pill: Live from Norwich - January 19, 2017
- Humans: tournament or pair-bonding species? - January 18, 2017
- CNN: Women are better doctors - January 12, 2017