In my work at An Ear for Men, I have started a weekly podcast that is provided to all my Patreon supporters. This is the first installment, which I posted on YouTube to provide an example of what is coming in the days ahead.
It goes into the history of the online men’s movement and some of my personal experience in it. For AVFM old timers it will be a trip down memory lane, and for newcomers it will be a bit of a history lesson. I hope you enjoy, and if you’d like to get these talks once a week, any level of support on my Patreon will do the trick. Thanks. PE
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017
- Canadian university nutcase talks about “fear” of The Red Pill - March 14, 2017
- Well met, Professor Sullivan… - March 13, 2017
- Running of the bulls**t - February 28, 2017
- Janice Fiamengo Speaks at SheForHe in Ottawa, Canada - February 24, 2017