The following video shows a wasteful government & NGO-funded campaign by feminists painting males as abusers of women. Although we don’t know how much money was wasted on the planning, construction, and implimentation of this experiment – not to mention the money that went into the purses of those feminists who created it – we are betting it cost a cool half-million to produce.
- Xiaxue: Why I am not a Feminist - April 28, 2017
- Response to Jordan Peterson’s comments on MGTOW - April 24, 2017
- A primer for getting close to men - April 11, 2017
- How Family Courts are Destroying Fatherhood - April 4, 2017
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017