There is some stuff flying all over twitter right now, carrying with it the implication that David Futrelle wrote material back in the 90’s that was just a little too much on the defensive side of a movie that graphically depicted the brutal sexual torture of children, including some acts that we won’t even say on this website.
Some people have implied that he is endorsing child sexual abuse.
We have done some digging and will give you our impressions of what we think about that. We also stumbled on some other material from Futrelle on victims of DV violence.
All we will say now is that it was a very interesting read.
Also, on Intelligence Report, we will be talking about the story of a woman who was asked not to breast feed her child in the middle of a middle school, and a man who wanted to get his fiancé a nice ring so bad that he robbed her bank for the money.
Dean Esmay will be off, taking care of family medical matters, so Dr. Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam will be doing the show on Monday, August 4 at 3:00 pm Central time 4 Eastern
- Red pill isolation - June 24, 2017
- Rachel Corbett, The Red Pill and zombie journalism Down Under - June 19, 2017
- How to spot a borderline from a mile away - June 17, 2017
- Dogs: setting the bar for humans for 30,000 years - June 17, 2017
- Welcome to the rebirth of A Voice for Men - June 14, 2017