There is some stuff flying all over twitter right now, carrying with it the implication that David Futrelle wrote material back in the 90’s that was just a little too much on the defensive side of a movie that graphically depicted the brutal sexual torture of children, including some acts that we won’t even say on this website.
Some people have implied that he is endorsing child sexual abuse.
We have done some digging and will give you our impressions of what we think about that. We also stumbled on some other material from Futrelle on victims of DV violence.
All we will say now is that it was a very interesting read.
Also, on Intelligence Report, we will be talking about the story of a woman who was asked not to breast feed her child in the middle of a middle school, and a man who wanted to get his fiancé a nice ring so bad that he robbed her bank for the money.
Dean Esmay will be off, taking care of family medical matters, so Dr. Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam will be doing the show on Monday, August 4 at 3:00 pm Central time 4 Eastern
- Trump proves that anti-feminism isn’t enough - November 10, 2017
- MRA vs MGTOW: Explaining the MRM - November 9, 2017
- Birmingham City Football Club breaches contract then lies about It - November 4, 2017
- Avoiding the Toxicity of Blue Pill Psychotherapy - October 27, 2017
- Sex Robots: Part 2 — The “good enough” threshold - October 16, 2017