Marc Rudov explains that men spend twice as much money on women on Valentines Day than women on men, and that men should boycott such a one-sided ritual. Here he debates the case with feminist Tanya Acker who claims that Valentine’s Day is a necessary way for men to demonstrate chivalry toward women.
In case you were wondering: we’re on Marc Rudov’s side.
- Male feminist proves it again: feminists are scum - January 23, 2017
- Accept it, women do lie about being raped - January 23, 2017
- Russia to legalize violence against women? Well, not really - January 22, 2017
- Angry Wimmin: BBC documentary on radical feminism - January 20, 2017
- The Red Pill: Live from Norwich - January 19, 2017