Despite the myths we hear about Middle Eastern women being utterly oppressed, anyone who looks at the situation experienced by many women and men in this area tells a different story. Take Zara Faris, for example:
Indeed, she makes a strong case for why women are strongly advantaged overall in her religion. The question we’d ask her is: Are men advantaged in any particular way? From what we can detect, it sounds like they aren’t, even if sensationalist Western media wants us to think differently.
Hat tip: Muslim Debate Initiative.
- Xiaxue: Why I am not a Feminist - April 28, 2017
- Response to Jordan Peterson’s comments on MGTOW - April 24, 2017
- A primer for getting close to men - April 11, 2017
- How Family Courts are Destroying Fatherhood - April 4, 2017
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017