Men’s Rights activists seek to bring awareness to how men are acted upon by society, acted upon by other men and acted upon by women. They are opposed by feminists who think that bringing attention to how men are acted upon will take something away from women.
Every era has had its mythology of women’s weakness and men’s strength. Ours is no different and it’s not progressive. How easy is it for you to see Jill as a victim? How hard is it for you to see Jack as vulnerable?
- Men’s lives vs. feminist narratives explained using magnets - October 6, 2016
- Mens’ Rights vs Feminist Rape Culture explained using Puzzle Pieces - June 24, 2016
- Men’s Rights versus Feminism explained using magnets - June 25, 2014
- Exposing The Raw Story (and Roxanne Cooper’s) Misogyny - May 20, 2014
- Professor Adèle Mercier: It Wasn’t Rape, He Was Asking For It? - April 2, 2014