Every era has had its mythology of women’s weakness and men’s strength. Ours is no different and it’s not progressive. How easy is it for you to see Jill as a victim? How hard is it for you to see Jack as vulnerable?
- Men’s lives vs. feminist narratives explained using magnets - October 6, 2016
- Mens’ Rights vs Feminist Rape Culture explained using Puzzle Pieces - June 24, 2016
- Men’s Rights versus Feminism explained using magnets - June 25, 2014
- Exposing The Raw Story (and Roxanne Cooper’s) Misogyny - May 20, 2014
- Professor Adèle Mercier: It Wasn’t Rape, He Was Asking For It? - April 2, 2014