We have not read this book, although the reviews on Amazon look mixed but overall quite good.
Those who say lying about these things is extraordinarily rare have a lot to answer for in the way that they have manipulated others into, and outright encouraging, lying. We hope one day they are called to account.
- Response to Jordan Peterson’s comments on MGTOW - April 24, 2017
- A primer for getting close to men - April 11, 2017
- How Family Courts are Destroying Fatherhood - April 4, 2017
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017
- Canadian university nutcase talks about “fear” of The Red Pill - March 14, 2017