… but are they?
Our very own Lucian Vâlsan argues that that’s hardly the case and the evidence is nowhere near as convincing as the press would make it.
And no, the fact that it comes from a “Harvard researcher” isn’t particularly impressive in and of itself at all.
A thorough rebuttal of the latest Harvard “study” on the matter:
You can subscribe to Lucian’s Freedom Alternative here.
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017
- Canadian university nutcase talks about “fear” of The Red Pill - March 14, 2017
- Well met, Professor Sullivan… - March 13, 2017
- Running of the bulls**t - February 28, 2017
- Janice Fiamengo Speaks at SheForHe in Ottawa, Canada - February 24, 2017