… but are they?
Our very own Lucian Vâlsan argues that that’s hardly the case and the evidence is nowhere near as convincing as the press would make it.
And no, the fact that it comes from a “Harvard researcher” isn’t particularly impressive in and of itself at all.
A thorough rebuttal of the latest Harvard “study” on the matter:
You can subscribe to Lucian’s Freedom Alternative here.
- CNN: Women are better doctors - January 12, 2017
- Camille Paglia on feminism, male creativity & generation snowflake – - January 9, 2017
- Are the Cards Stacked Against Men? Censored Filmmaker Speaks Out - January 5, 2017
- Man As Sperm Factory – TFF Episode 45 - December 22, 2016
- The ten immutable laws of men and women - December 19, 2016