… but are they?
Our very own Lucian Vâlsan argues that that’s hardly the case and the evidence is nowhere near as convincing as the press would make it.
And no, the fact that it comes from a “Harvard researcher” isn’t particularly impressive in and of itself at all.
A thorough rebuttal of the latest Harvard “study” on the matter:
You can subscribe to Lucian’s Freedom Alternative here.
- Response to Jordan Peterson’s comments on MGTOW - April 24, 2017
- A primer for getting close to men - April 11, 2017
- How Family Courts are Destroying Fatherhood - April 4, 2017
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017
- Canadian university nutcase talks about “fear” of The Red Pill - March 14, 2017