… but are they?
Our very own Lucian Vâlsan argues that that’s hardly the case and the evidence is nowhere near as convincing as the press would make it.
And no, the fact that it comes from a “Harvard researcher” isn’t particularly impressive in and of itself at all.
A thorough rebuttal of the latest Harvard “study” on the matter:
You can subscribe to Lucian’s Freedom Alternative here.
- Jordan Peterson: why there are so few women at the top - June 13, 2017
- A message for Andrew O’Keefe - June 12, 2017
- Karen Straughan Q&A – live on the Mark Latham show - June 6, 2017
- “Martyrs of Marriage” – a review - May 24, 2017
- A music break - May 20, 2017