If you haven’t already ordered your London conference ticket(s), you have only a few days remaining to do so, to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount or staged payments options. The deadline is 12:00 GMT, Sunday, 21 February. The first option will save you £40.00 on your conference ticket (£265.00 reduced to £225.00), while the second option will enable you to spread your payment of the full ticket price of £265.00 over three months, without paying a premium. You can order your ticket(s) here.
It is anticipated that tickets will not be available to order after 12:00 GMT, Sunday, 5 June, and they will not be available to purchase at the conference.
We now have 20 speakers scheduled for the conference – details here – and we anticipate a highly successful event. Journalists from major media organizations are already applying to cover it.
Please contact me (email@example.com) if you have any queries about booking tickets, or any other matters relating to the conference. Thank you.
- The fourth International Conference on Men’s Issues will be held in Birmingham, UK, 13-15 July 2018 - September 30, 2017
- House of Commons debate on International Men’s Day - November 29, 2016
- Please help us towards funding Tom, the ICMI16 video cameraman, to video record ICMI17 in Australia - November 14, 2016
- Philip Davies MP and Mark Pearson to speak at ICMI16 - April 12, 2016
- Mike Buchanan debates MGM with a Jewish proponent on BBC radio - March 7, 2016