Last Thursday, along with a number of supporters, I had the pleasure of watching Philip Davies’s debate in recognition of International Men’s Day, from the public gallery of the House of Commons. Our thanks to a supporter for preparing this file (video, 1:22:43) of the proceedings. I’ve put some background under it, including a link to a commentary I’ve prepared, with timings – here.
Two of the most compelling contributions to the debate were from a couple of hatchet-faced feminists, Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh (SNP, Ochil and South Perthshire) and Paula Sherriff (L, Dewsbury). A couple of SNP manginas debased themselves, in a pathetic but surely futile attempt to curry favor with Mistress – Nicola Sturgeon – whose first act as First Minister of Scotland was to appoint a gender-balanced cabinet.
We look forward to next year’s debate.
- House of Commons debate on International Men’s Day - November 29, 2016
- Please help us towards funding Tom, the ICMI16 video cameraman, to video record ICMI17 in Australia - November 14, 2016
- Philip Davies MP and Mark Pearson to speak at ICMI16 - April 12, 2016
- Mike Buchanan debates MGM with a Jewish proponent on BBC radio - March 7, 2016
- London conference tickets – special offers end next Sunday, 21 February - February 15, 2016