Victor Zen continues his book reviews by touching on the polarizing and groundbreaking book Men on Strike by psychologist Dr. Helen Smith. For the unaware, Dr. Smith writes for PJ Media and speaks in defense of men who realized that the system is geared against them.
Zen has some constructive criticism, but only because he has high hopes for the book’s future as a staple for a more balanced approach to gender.
You can buy Men On Strike to support Dr. Helen’s work.
Also, won’t you subscribe to Victor Zen for more book reviews, interviews, activism reports and commentary?
- Male feminist proves it again: feminists are scum - January 23, 2017
- Accept it, women do lie about being raped - January 23, 2017
- Russia to legalize violence against women? Well, not really - January 22, 2017
- Angry Wimmin: BBC documentary on radical feminism - January 20, 2017
- The Red Pill: Live from Norwich - January 19, 2017