Mar del Plata, Argentina: This year’s feminists’ “Women’s march” in Argentina was more violent than that of last year’s, as a video posted on Youtube today shows.
One year ago, this video showed the violent protest by feminists who tried to break into the Cathedral. Catholics, almost all men, were hit, cursed, spat on and had paint sprayed in their eyes, as last year’s video shows.
This year, the crowd seems to be much bigger at the Cathedral of Mar Del Plata. The feminists physically attacked the Catholics and threw garbage on them. Flowers on the stairs were ripped off and also thrown on the Catholics. They also assaulted the police, which this year gave some protection to the Argentinian Catholics.
The violence and danger seemed to increase until a small group of riot control police officers appeared. The video shows the police expelling protesters with shields. Later, they shot tear gas and rubber bullets, while feminists responded by throwing more garbage, including glass bottles. Feminists then challenged the police and drove a bus in to the square. Some feminists had wounds caused by the rubber bullets. According to the lifesitenews, the feminists also tried to set fire to the cathedral.
- Alexandra Stan’s manager is innocent - November 11, 2014
- Activism Panel Discussion: International Conference on Men’s Issues 2014 - September 27, 2014
- Canada’s Infanticide Culture: MRA on Newstalk 1010 - April 12, 2014
- E-mail RAINN on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - February 1, 2014
- West Virginia family court corruption and incompetence - July 8, 2013