Like Earl Silverman, Chris Mackney is one of those suicides that does not just fall by the wayside of memories with the passing of time. In everyone in this movement it lingers there, a horrible story that should never have happened, but did nonetheless.
From the trashing of his marriage by wife Dina Mackney, to the alienation of his children, to his being harassed legally terrorized, Chris reached his snapping point and took his life.
Recently we ran Chapter One of a book on this incomprehensible tragedy, Bullied to Death, by Michael Volpe. And tonight we are Joined on AVFM News and Activism by Mr Volpe for a discussion of this story. Plus we are having a surprise guest host for the show.
It starts tonight at 8PM CST, 9 Eastern with 30 minutes of news including the latest on the fundraiser for The Red Pill. Join Paul Elam and Co-host James Huff for an evening of highs and lows.
- No Man’s Land radio discusses male rape fairly and objectively - May 14, 2015
- When did you wake up? With Erin Pizzey: Karen Woodall of Family Separation Clinic - January 31, 2015
- Tales from the Infrared: It’s Alive! - October 18, 2013
- Revelations with Erin Pizzey - October 11, 2013
- Honey Badger Radio: Speshul Snowflakes - October 10, 2013