This is really good. J. Steven Svoboda (from NCFM and arclaw.org), Warren Farrell, and director Cassie Jaye discuss “The Red Pill” and take questions.
Svoboda talks about his intactivist contribution to the movie, and Farrell finally has his moment in the sun after being buried by the feminist media for decades.
Farrell defends AVFM’s tactics by relating a conversation with Paul Elam wherein he admitted that after years of brilliant writing and research, nobody listened.
Cassie talks about her struggles to finish the movie and how it has changed her personally and politically.
Some really interesting audience members speak their mind and tell their stories.
- Temple Street Children’s University Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, two-faced “Known Genital Mutilators” - July 21, 2017
- Dr. Jeff Tarr of Sippy Downs, AU “Known Genital Mutilator” - June 22, 2017
- Groundbreaking documentary: “American Circumcision” - June 19, 2017
- “Known Genital Mutilator” Dr. Michael Read of Southport, AU bloodies up the Gold Coast - June 2, 2017
- Chief of Police refuses to protect Evergreen College professor from angry mob - May 29, 2017