Our first speaker at the 1st International Conference on Men’s Issues, Canadian Senator Anne Cools looks at the history of the law and demolishes myths about men and women and how they were treated historically under the law:
Feature image by Sandman.
Recorded June 27, 2014.
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017
- Canadian university nutcase talks about “fear” of The Red Pill - March 14, 2017
- Well met, Professor Sullivan… - March 13, 2017
- Running of the bulls**t - February 28, 2017
- Janice Fiamengo Speaks at SheForHe in Ottawa, Canada - February 24, 2017