The world seems to ignore and deny the pain and humanity of males from the moment of birth to adulthood: circumcision, suicide, forced military service, etc.
A man talks about his experience being raped by a female when he was nine and the ensuing reaction of an indifferent world.
- Another attempt for civilization to get civilized - May 17, 2017
- Gregory Rurik, MD of Gig Harbor, WA “Known Genital Mutilator” - May 10, 2017
- John Apostol, MD of Federal Way, WA “Known Genital Mutilator” - May 2, 2017
- Dr. John Clapper of Tacoma, WA, and Dr. Jumana Nagarwala of Michigan “Known Genital Mutilators” - April 21, 2017
- Google, tell us about the wage gap - April 15, 2017