The world seems to ignore and deny the pain and humanity of males from the moment of birth to adulthood: circumcision, suicide, forced military service, etc.
A man talks about his experience being raped by a female when he was nine and the ensuing reaction of an indifferent world.
- Dr. John Clapper of Tacoma, WA, and Dr. Jumana Nagarwala of Michigan “Known Genital Mutilators” - April 21, 2017
- Google, tell us about the wage gap - April 15, 2017
- Protect our little boys too - April 9, 2017
- Sara Scranton, MD of Tacoma, WA “Known Genital Mutilator” - April 8, 2017
- Julian Ayer, MD of Tacoma, WA “Known Genital Mutilator” - March 31, 2017