For those of you who didn’t get to see it, we bring you Karen Straughan’s talk, in which she refutes the “once upon a time” claim that feminism started as a movement for equality. She explains that it has been always been about misandry, gynocentrism, and blaming men for all the evils of the world.
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017
- Canadian university nutcase talks about “fear” of The Red Pill - March 14, 2017
- Well met, Professor Sullivan… - March 13, 2017
- Running of the bulls**t - February 28, 2017
- Janice Fiamengo Speaks at SheForHe in Ottawa, Canada - February 24, 2017