For those of you who didn’t get to see it, we bring you Karen Straughan’s talk, in which she refutes the “once upon a time” claim that feminism started as a movement for equality. She explains that it has been always been about misandry, gynocentrism, and blaming men for all the evils of the world.
- Response to Jordan Peterson’s comments on MGTOW - April 24, 2017
- A primer for getting close to men - April 11, 2017
- How Family Courts are Destroying Fatherhood - April 4, 2017
- Michael Messner dismisses fathers as ‘absentees’ - March 18, 2017
- Canadian university nutcase talks about “fear” of The Red Pill - March 14, 2017