For those of you who didn’t get to see it, we bring you Karen Straughan’s talk, in which she refutes the “once upon a time” claim that feminism started as a movement for equality. She explains that it has been always been about misandry, gynocentrism, and blaming men for all the evils of the world.
- The Pervert Flu: watching Hollywood burn - November 13, 2017
- Vancouver women’s shelter sues the victim - November 6, 2017
- Meeting The Enemy: A feminist comes to terms with the men’s rights movement - October 20, 2017
- Interview with Joakim Ramstedt, Swedish Fathers’ Rights Activist - June 23, 2017
- Jordan Peterson: why there are so few women at the top - June 13, 2017