Under “About,” we read about Dr. Apostol and his philosophy of care:
“‘I chose to work in pediatric medicine because I wanted to care for the whole family. I enjoy building relationships with my patients and their families, watching them grow as the years go by. I believe the physician should care for the whole family when treating a child. My goal is to provide care and to advise my patients and families to obtain their optimal health. I focus on disease prevention and family education.‘
For fun, Dr. Apostol loves to spend time with his wife Alison and his three daughters. He stays active by golfing, running, biking, traveling, gardening and working on home-improvement projects when needed.”
When you ritually and routinely circumcise a baby, you’re not “treating” the child or preventing “disease,” you’re abusing and mutilating him.
Doctor, listen to the many men who are not happy with what you do.
Here’s a video from Dr. Apostol’s office telling us that their goal is to “keep your family healthy, safe, and happy.” That is assuming it’s “safe” to allow strange people to fondle and mutilate your baby’s genitals, and that he’s “happy” to have this done – just look at his smile while he gets cut.
Glad to see the doctors stress the importance of reading, so when those infants can read they can read about the reasons for their disfigurement and mutilation: money and ignorance.
Under “Services” and “Circumcision” (spelled “curcumcision” in the url) we see who does the cutting, and on video, there’s Dr. Apostol’s colleague talking about how you should swaddle your baby after he uses a tourniquet on his penis, and how you can watch it happen, because he “has nothing to hide.”
Here’s the video on YouTube:
Dr. Apostol’s practice information follows:
Federal Way Office
34503 9th Ave. S, Suite 220
Federal Way, WA 98003
— gary costanza (@jerrytheother) May 2, 2017
- If it’s not your penis, shut up and sit down, you have no say – and doctors, drop your weapon - August 28, 2017
- Temple Street Children’s University Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, two-faced “Known Genital Mutilators” - July 21, 2017
- Dr. Jeff Tarr of Sippy Downs, AU “Known Genital Mutilator” - June 22, 2017
- Groundbreaking documentary: “American Circumcision” - June 19, 2017
- “Known Genital Mutilator” Dr. Michael Read of Southport, AU bloodies up the Gold Coast - June 2, 2017