Under “About,” we read about Dr. Rurik and his philosophy of care:
“‘I chose pediatrics as a profession because I enjoy working with children of all ages. I enjoy watching them grow from infancy through college. I am thankful for the opportunity to provide quality health care services to children of all ages. I consider myself the family’s health care consultant and emphasize preventive care.’
Dr. Rurik stays active in his community by volunteering for Northwest Furniture Bank and attending Harbor Covenant Church. He is married with four grown children. For fun, Dr. Rurik enjoys outdoor activities with his sons such as hiking, camping and visiting national parks.”
Dr. Rurik, “quality health care” does not include routine genital mutilation. When you ritually and routinely circumcise a baby, you’re not “treating” the child or preventing “disease,” you’re abusing and mutilating him.
Doctor, listen to the many men who are not happy with what you do.
Here’s a video from Dr. Rurik’s office telling us that their goal is to “keep your family healthy, safe, and happy.” That is assuming it’s “safe” to allow strange people to fondle and mutilate your baby’s genitals, and that he’s “happy” to have this done – just look at his smile while he gets cut.
Under “Services” and “Circumcision” (spelled “curcumcision” in the url) we see who does the cutting, and on video, there’s Dr. Rurik’s colleague talking about how you should swaddle your baby after he uses a tourniquet on his penis, and how you can watch it happen, because he “has nothing to hide.”
Here’s the video on YouTube:
Dr. Rurik’s practice information follows:
Gig Harbor Office
4700 Pt. Fosdick Dr. NW, Suite 211
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
— gary costanza (@jerrytheother) May 10, 2017
- If it’s not your penis, shut up and sit down, you have no say – and doctors, drop your weapon - August 28, 2017
- Temple Street Children’s University Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, two-faced “Known Genital Mutilators” - July 21, 2017
- Dr. Jeff Tarr of Sippy Downs, AU “Known Genital Mutilator” - June 22, 2017
- Groundbreaking documentary: “American Circumcision” - June 19, 2017
- “Known Genital Mutilator” Dr. Michael Read of Southport, AU bloodies up the Gold Coast - June 2, 2017