The Boy Crisis and Fatherlessness
Warren Farrell, Ph.D.
June 26, 2014
A Voice for Men Conference
This half-day workshop is designed for people who wish to deepen their compassion for men without alienating everyone else. It will clarify the biological basis of this resistance, and offer “work arounds” to create receptivity, via boys’ issues and how children benefit from paternal involvement.
To this end, I will present new data (from my book-in-progress on The Boy Crisis) as to why boys are in crisis and what we can each do about it. I will invite you to participate in exercises that will immerse you in an emotional experience of your connection with your dad.
Perhaps most important, the workshop is an opportunity to make a transition from you reading about me, to me getting to know you—so I may help nourish the potential leaders in the room. Thus the workshop will be limited to 50 participants. It will be a pleasure to share my birthday (June 26) with you!
Time: 1 pm-5 pm
Tickets Now through May 3, 2014 $79.00
May 4 through June 3 $89.00
June 4 though June 26, $99.00
- Do we need men’s studies…History is men’s studies, right? - January 8, 2015
- Warren Farrell: Presentation to the International Conference on Men’s Issues 2014 - August 12, 2014
- Warren Farrell on the wage gap: The facts behind the myths - August 10, 2014
- Men, power, money, and sex: an interview with Warren Farrell. - July 18, 2014
- A Karen DeCrow Appreciation - June 14, 2014