Dr. Martin Harris of London, England has been placed on the “Known Genital Mutilators” directory at neonatalcutting.org.
His website is circumcisionlondon.co.uk.
I have good news and bad news about Dr. Harris’ website. The good news is that his website is rife with bad punctuation and grammar – good because no infants are harmed by bad punctuation. The bad news is what he does to unconsenting infants: risky and unnecessary surgery and sexual assault.
More bad news – he does this in people’s homes as well!
Under the heading “Circumcision Continuity” Dr. Harris lists what he thinks were historic opponents of circumcision – Greece, Rome, Soviets, Nazis – I guess implying that current intactivists are like Nazis.
Dr. Harris says complications of circumcisions are rare, but that is false. All circumcisions result in scarring and deformation of the penis, with many other possible complications, including death.
Dr. Harris’ practice information follows:
Temple Fortune Health Centre
23 Temple Fortune Ln.
London NW11 7TE
Tel: 020 8209 2401
— gary costanza (@jerrytheother) March 25, 2016
- Temple Street Children’s University Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, two-faced “Known Genital Mutilators” - July 21, 2017
- Dr. Jeff Tarr of Sippy Downs, AU “Known Genital Mutilator” - June 22, 2017
- Groundbreaking documentary: “American Circumcision” - June 19, 2017
- “Known Genital Mutilator” Dr. Michael Read of Southport, AU bloodies up the Gold Coast - June 2, 2017
- Chief of Police refuses to protect Evergreen College professor from angry mob - May 29, 2017