Dr. Altaf Mangera has been placed on the “Known Genital Mutilators” directory at neonatalcutting.org
From the website of the “Qualified Circumcision Clinic” where he works, we read:
“Dr (Mr) Altaf Mangera MBChB(Hons), MD, FRCS(Urol), FEBU, is a NHS Consultant Surgeon in Urology working at the prestigious Royal Hallamshire Teaching Hospital.
Dr (Mr) Altaf Mangera is the lead consultant surgeon at QCC and has been performing and teaching both major and minor surgery procedures for 10 years. He is qualified and experienced in the surgical procedure of circumcision.”
Mike Buchanan and Justice for Men and Boys have been following the story of a 12-year-old boy facing unwanted circumcision (also known as assault) at Dr. Mangers’s clinic. Follow the story here at Mike’s website and Dr. Mangera’s response to planned protests at his clinic.
Elsewhere on the website, from the ‘isn’t it obvious’ department, we see the heading “What Adult Patients and Parents Say About Us…” Some of those comments:
“Brilliant customer service. I would definitely recommend this service to family and friends.”
“The surgeon was excellent my son slept through most of it.”
What’s obvious is that the infant patients involved can’t give their say about being strapped down and permanently mutilated, and I suspect they wouldn’t be so welcoming and grateful.
Dr. Mangera’s practice information follows:
Clinic Address: Dovercourt Surgery,
3 Skye edge Ave (off City Road), Sheffield, S2 5FX
Clinic Address: City of Coventry NHS Healthcare Centre
Stoney Stanton Road
Coventry, CV1 4FS
— gary costanza (@jerrytheother) September 30, 2017
- Dr. Altaf Mangera of Coventry, UK, “Known Genital Mutilator” - September 30, 2017
- If it’s not your penis, shut up and sit down, you have no say – and doctors, drop your weapon - August 28, 2017
- Temple Street Children’s University Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, two-faced “Known Genital Mutilators” - July 21, 2017
- Dr. Jeff Tarr of Sippy Downs, AU “Known Genital Mutilator” - June 22, 2017
- Groundbreaking documentary: “American Circumcision” - June 19, 2017