Delilah Strother MD of the University of Washington’s School of Medicine has been placed on the “Known Genital Mutilators” directory at neonatalcutting.org.
From the UW Medicine website we see the doctor’s background and confirm she performs infant mutilations:
Dr. Strother is a board certified family medicine physician who sees patients at the UW Neighborhood Woodinville Clinic.
Dr. Strother earned her bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and her M.D. from the Louisiana State University Medical Center in Shreveport. She came to UW as an intern and resident in family medicine and joined the UW Neighborhood Clinics as a family medicine provider when her training was completed in 2000.
Currently this provider is not accepting new patients. Providers who are not accepting new patients typically accept relatives of current patients.
Patient Care Philosophy
Dr. Strother believes that family medicine offers her the wonderful opportunity to have relationships with multiple members of a family. This enhances care and is an aspect of the specialty which she enjoys the most.
I enjoy spending time with my husband and two daughters in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Women’s healthcare including IUD and Nexplanon placement; pediatric care including circumcisions.”
Bonus medical alert: heed this warning about ‘well-baby visits’ and learn more about care of the foreskin.
Doctor Strother’s practice information follows:
UW Neighborhood Woodinville Clinic
17638 140th Ave. NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
— gary costanza (@jerrytheother) March 15, 2017
- Dr. Altaf Mangera of Coventry, UK, “Known Genital Mutilator” - September 30, 2017
- If it’s not your penis, shut up and sit down, you have no say – and doctors, drop your weapon - August 28, 2017
- Temple Street Children’s University Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, two-faced “Known Genital Mutilators” - July 21, 2017
- Dr. Jeff Tarr of Sippy Downs, AU “Known Genital Mutilator” - June 22, 2017
- Groundbreaking documentary: “American Circumcision” - June 19, 2017