Mike Buchanan has referred to Barry Wright as a “remarkable man.” I must agree. Mr. Wright has arranged a screening of The Red Pill Movie in Norwich, UK for January 18, 2017.
Not only has he taken on the expense of hosting the event, he has also underwritten the travel expenses and accommodations for myself, Erin Pizzey, Cassie Jaye, Mike Buchanan and (hopefully) Dr. Randomercam so that we can appear in person and participate in the Q & A following the movie on January 18, 2017.
I don’t know what the total price tag is for the event but based on the shocking sticker price for my air fare alone I know it is considerable. Barry has gone out of pocket for the entire tab to ensure that all of it happens.
He’s not an affluent man, just someone who recognizes the game changing potential in this movie and who has committed at great expense to helping it find a wider audience.
To help defray the costs, he has launched a crowdfunder with a target of £7,500.
With my hearty Christmas and Chanukah wishes for AVFM readers and supporters, I ask you to consider supporting Barry in his most generous effort to do his part for advancing free speech and the uncensored expression of ideas.
You can support his crowdfunder here.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- 18 truths about #Charlottesville - August 20, 2017
- For real love to arise, romantic love must die: Part three - August 15, 2017
- For real love to arise, romantic love must die. Part two - August 13, 2017
- A word between men from Paul - August 9, 2017
- For real love to arise, romantic love must die. Part one. - August 8, 2017