Links to research and relevant story information for Episode 3, “Cry Rape: The Plague of False Allegations,” at A Voice for Men Radio.
Research indicates that 41% of rape allegations are false.
There is a systemic problem with police and prosecutor’s misconduct: A case for jury nullification.
A summary of the Vladek Filler case. A must read. You can donate to help this devastated family.
Quotes from and about Mary Kellett, enough to make your skin crawl.
The website of TJ Ward, the investigator working on behalf of Vladek Filler.
And an excellent information page provided by the False Rape Society.
- Interdisciplinary Shaming Dept. Part III – Tom Pynn - January 26, 2015
- Byron Hurt throws black men under bus while feminists drive it - January 25, 2015
- Interdisciplinary Shaming Dept. Part II – Stacy Keltner, garbologist - January 19, 2015
- KSU feminists panic over AVfM stickers - January 18, 2015
- Interdisciplinary Shaming Dept. Part I – Introduction - January 16, 2015