Look, if you were misled and thought this was a desirable procedure with cleanliness and health benefits, it’s not your fault, you were misled. All parents make mistakes based on bad information. But please, it is not safe, it is not harmless, it is not just a flap of skin, it carries serious dangers, and it is completely unnecessary. Not to mention cruel.
- Ignoring lesbian and gay male victims of domestic violence - November 26, 2014
- Barry Williams on White Ribbon Day 2014 - November 25, 2014
- #WhiteRibbonDay – Australian counselor Paul Batey on toxic messages - November 24, 2014
- Barry Williams of the Lone Fathers Association - November 24, 2014
- White Ribbon Australia lies – Interview with Dr. Greg Canning - November 24, 2014