Look, if you were misled and thought this was a desirable procedure with cleanliness and health benefits, it’s not your fault, you were misled. All parents make mistakes based on bad information. But please, it is not safe, it is not harmless, it is not just a flap of skin, it carries serious dangers, and it is completely unnecessary. Not to mention cruel.
- Parody of “Potty-Mouthed Princesses” - October 23, 2014
- Liberationis Reipublicae: What A Guy! Interview with Paul Elam - October 22, 2014
- Institutions of higher indoctrination - October 22, 2014
- Anita Sarkeesian’s massacre threats: real or fake? - October 17, 2014
- Real rape vs “rape culture” (featuring Lena Dunham!) - October 15, 2014