Look, if you were misled and thought this was a desirable procedure with cleanliness and health benefits, it’s not your fault, you were misled. All parents make mistakes based on bad information. But please, it is not safe, it is not harmless, it is not just a flap of skin, it carries serious dangers, and it is completely unnecessary. Not to mention cruel.
- Feminist apologists should stop femsplaining - July 29, 2014
- Tommy Sotomayor Interviews Karen Straughan Pt. 1 - July 27, 2014
- Victor Zen on KSUM at ICMI 2014 - July 27, 2014
- Angry Harry on Who Rules Over Us – Part 2 - July 27, 2014
- #BBCtrending: Meet the ‘Women Against Feminism’ featuring our own Janet Bloomfield! - July 24, 2014