Look, if you were misled and thought this was a desirable procedure with cleanliness and health benefits, it’s not your fault, you were misled. All parents make mistakes based on bad information. But please, it is not safe, it is not harmless, it is not just a flap of skin, it carries serious dangers, and it is completely unnecessary. Not to mention cruel.
- #HeForShe ain’t for me - October 1, 2014
- The self-made man: Norah Vincent checking her privilege - September 30, 2014
- Roofie-detecting nail polish promotes rape culture? - September 29, 2014
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt video request: Feminism - September 26, 2014
- Saying no to the hate-cult - September 25, 2014