Look, if you were misled and thought this was a desirable procedure with cleanliness and health benefits, it’s not your fault, you were misled. All parents make mistakes based on bad information. But please, it is not safe, it is not harmless, it is not just a flap of skin, it carries serious dangers, and it is completely unnecessary. Not to mention cruel.
- #Equality - January 29, 2015
- If women want more bathrooms give them more bathrooms - January 28, 2015
- Three more women leave the reservation - January 27, 2015
- Terrence Popp on what motivates MRAs - January 26, 2015
- “1 in 3 college males would rape” claim is fraudulent scholarship - January 24, 2015