Look, if you were misled and thought this was a desirable procedure with cleanliness and health benefits, it’s not your fault, you were misled. All parents make mistakes based on bad information. But please, it is not safe, it is not harmless, it is not just a flap of skin, it carries serious dangers, and it is completely unnecessary. Not to mention cruel.
- Feminist Aphasia – How is sex different for men? - April 24, 2015
- Teach her not to rape - April 22, 2015
- I was wrong about feminism: Why I deserved to be censored - April 22, 2015
- Feminists further cheapen rape with “My family raped me” - April 21, 2015
- I support Alison Tieman – please share this - April 20, 2015