Something many of us at AVfM have maintained for some time now is that most of the negative cultural forces against men in the United States started with the black community (and other minority communities), and spiraled outward from there. This video is sure to infuriate many who watch it, but while we don’t have to agree with every single word here, there’s more powerful truths here than most in this society would care to admit.
This also goes back to something else we’ve said many times before: when we stop allowing cultural forces to set men against each other because of race, and men start to come awake to reality and see their shared interests and their shared experiences, social change is going to come. Maybe faster than a lot of people realize.
Subscribe to MRDawson38 for more.
- The David Pakman Show with guest Karen Straughan - November 21, 2014
- Circumcise a four-year-old boy who doesn’t want it? Obscene. - November 20, 2014
- Paul Elam at MSP’14 - November 20, 2014
- Men’s Human Rights Northern Ireland: A call for change on International Men’s Day 2014 - November 19, 2014
- Wil Wheaton thinks people should be beaten up - November 17, 2014