For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- Angryharry.com now hosted by AVFM - September 21, 2016
- White food is evil - September 9, 2016
- Not enough hate in the world for New Statesman’s @suzanne_moore - September 6, 2016
- Feminist idiot’s attempt to bully explodes in her face - August 30, 2016
- Stop what you are doing and look at this - August 12, 2016