For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- Why Men Can’t Say No to Women - July 21, 2015
- Bill Cosby’s victims? Or just a bunch of drug whoring star fuckers? - July 14, 2015
- Update: U.S. Army Major “Kit” Martin case. NCFM efforts prompt DoD investigation. - July 13, 2015
- The “War on Drugs” is actually a war on men - July 12, 2015
- AVFM membership drive - July 10, 2015