For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- Did the family courts kill Robin Williams, or was it just us? - August 12, 2014
- It is time to take the MHRM into American universities - August 5, 2014
- Paul Elam: Presentation to the International Conference on Men’s Issues 2014 - August 4, 2014
- Equality can pack quite a punch - July 31, 2014
- #WomenAgainstFeminism rocks - July 25, 2014