For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- Goin’ to Toronto soon - May 26, 2015
- You’re a good boy, Damon Young - May 24, 2015
- Time to end the fatuous shaming - May 18, 2015
- Fixing how some MGTOWs get the MHRM wrong (Part one) - May 16, 2015
- An announcement from The Patriarchy regarding Aaron Clarey - May 15, 2015