For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- AVFM launches whiteribbon.org! - October 22, 2014
- Thanks to you, AVFM reaches fundraising goal again - October 6, 2014
- Oh, Danny Boy, the ink, the ink is calling - October 2, 2014
- A Voice for Men Fall Fundraiser - September 29, 2014
- Hey Bill Trotter, what’s up with you, Bangor Daily News and the truth? - September 27, 2014