For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- Feminist idiot’s attempt to bully explodes in her face - August 30, 2016
- Stop what you are doing and look at this - August 12, 2016
- Facebook whores - August 10, 2016
- The Therapy Racket: why men don’t seek help and what to do about it. - August 8, 2016
- MRAs: Colorado is calling you. Better pick up the phone - August 8, 2016