For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- International Men’s Day: Being Co-opted? - November 19, 2014
- Hot collar and cold tea - November 17, 2014
- “Street Harassment” debate for mashable.com ends with a thud - November 12, 2014
- Rose McGowan gives a shame sandwich and marching orders to the gay community - November 8, 2014
- The bell finally tolls in Ellsworth, Maine - November 5, 2014