For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- Eating While MGTOW: Boom-boom chicken - April 17, 2015
- Some girls are just hot for teacher - April 4, 2015
- ICMI 15: Building Bridges Between Men and Women in the 21st Century - April 2, 2015
- Funding an end to fundraisers - March 30, 2015
- A little blood in the mix never hurt a revolution - March 26, 2015