For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- Funding an end to fundraisers - March 30, 2015
- A little blood in the mix never hurt a revolution - March 26, 2015
- Concerning concern trolls - March 9, 2015
- NOW panics and dumps articles after AVFM exposes hypocrisy - March 8, 2015
- 12 ways to spot a female gynocentrist (other than the smell in the room) - March 4, 2015