For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- Here come the lawyers to AVFM, yet again - April 23, 2014
- Danielle D’Entremont: Where is the feminist outrage? - April 21, 2014
- We have unfinished business in Ellsworth, Maine - April 13, 2014
- A Friendly Note from Adèle Mercier - April 6, 2014
- A whiff of bullshit at Queen’s University - March 28, 2014