For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- Attila Vinczer leaves the men’s movement, atop a dumpster float in a parade of shame - October 4, 2015
- AVFM fall membership drive - October 2, 2015
- October is the fifth annual Bash a Violent Bitch Month - September 30, 2015
- David King and Sage Gerard: AVFM’s MHRAs of the Year, 2015 - September 20, 2015
- Man and dog - September 20, 2015