For those of us in America celebrating this day, and to all of us in this community, a pause to honor Caleb Leverett, his son Parker, and all the men and their children torn apart on a day, like all other days, that they should be together. From AVFM to all alienated Dads and the children they love, we wish you strength and healing. Image from Caleb Leverett.
- Erin Pizzey legal defense fundraiser - July 26, 2016
- Dick Heart and the crazy cat lady - July 16, 2016
- Here’s your chance to reclaim free speech - July 15, 2016
- Where Exactly is the Army Hiding Major General Mark Stammer? - July 1, 2016
- Freedom Alternative: a conversation with Paul Elam - June 3, 2016