On Tuesday March 11 the Unviversity of Alberta will be holding a forum called “Men and Feminism,” including Dr. Barret Weber and Dr. Lise Gotell, who have in the past made allegations about Men’s Rights Activists in general and Men’s Rights Edmonton in particular. They have in the past said that anyone may attend for free, but now want a $3,000,000 insurance policy for Nick Reading to attend if he brings in a camera. Nick calculates that this probably isn’t worth the cost, and instead asks them if they plan on taping their event and putting it online, hoping they do. We hope they do too. Here’s what Nick’s got to say:
You should probably subscribe to Men’s Rights Edmonton.
- Ignoring lesbian and gay male victims of domestic violence - November 26, 2014
- Barry Williams on White Ribbon Day 2014 - November 25, 2014
- #WhiteRibbonDay – Australian counselor Paul Batey on toxic messages - November 24, 2014
- Barry Williams of the Lone Fathers Association - November 24, 2014
- White Ribbon Australia lies – Interview with Dr. Greg Canning - November 24, 2014