On Tuesday March 11 the Unviversity of Alberta will be holding a forum called “Men and Feminism,” including Dr. Barret Weber and Dr. Lise Gotell, who have in the past made allegations about Men’s Rights Activists in general and Men’s Rights Edmonton in particular. They have in the past said that anyone may attend for free, but now want a $3,000,000 insurance policy for Nick Reading to attend if he brings in a camera. Nick calculates that this probably isn’t worth the cost, and instead asks them if they plan on taping their event and putting it online, hoping they do. We hope they do too. Here’s what Nick’s got to say:
You should probably subscribe to Men’s Rights Edmonton.
- “1 in 3 college males would rape” claim is fraudulent scholarship - January 24, 2015
- Sexual assault myths: Part 1 - January 23, 2015
- Toxic Masculinity: Woman burns newborn daughter alive - January 22, 2015
- True meaning of love- MGTOW - January 21, 2015
- TJSotomayor comes out fully in favor of Men’s Rights - January 20, 2015