On Tuesday March 11 the Unviversity of Alberta will be holding a forum called “Men and Feminism,” including Dr. Barret Weber and Dr. Lise Gotell, who have in the past made allegations about Men’s Rights Activists in general and Men’s Rights Edmonton in particular. They have in the past said that anyone may attend for free, but now want a $3,000,000 insurance policy for Nick Reading to attend if he brings in a camera. Nick calculates that this probably isn’t worth the cost, and instead asks them if they plan on taping their event and putting it online, hoping they do. We hope they do too. Here’s what Nick’s got to say:
You should probably subscribe to Men’s Rights Edmonton.
- Ya know how women never lie about rape and stuff like that? - July 30, 2015
- Brawndo’s got electrolytes (video) - July 29, 2015
- Answering people who argue with nonexistent MRAs (video) - July 28, 2015
- XoJane publishes obviously fake story - July 27, 2015
- Mike Rugnetta, you got some ‘splaining to do….. (video) - July 25, 2015