On Tuesday March 11 the Unviversity of Alberta will be holding a forum called “Men and Feminism,” including Dr. Barret Weber and Dr. Lise Gotell, who have in the past made allegations about Men’s Rights Activists in general and Men’s Rights Edmonton in particular. They have in the past said that anyone may attend for free, but now want a $3,000,000 insurance policy for Nick Reading to attend if he brings in a camera. Nick calculates that this probably isn’t worth the cost, and instead asks them if they plan on taping their event and putting it online, hoping they do. We hope they do too. Here’s what Nick’s got to say:
You should probably subscribe to Men’s Rights Edmonton.
- Do you even Patriarchy? - March 31, 2015
- Lengthy Stardusk interview with Karen Straughan: Traditionalism, MGTOW and society - March 28, 2015
- Why do people hate #feminism? 1 – Feminists hate men - March 24, 2015
- Milo Yiannopoulos vs. Feminism: A response to The Big Question - March 20, 2015
- Nick Reading responds to Bar Bar - March 19, 2015