Last week Dr. Stephen Baskerville was kind enough to invite Robert O’Hara into his home for an interview.
Baskerville, a professor at Patrick Henry Collegein Purcellville, VA and author of “Taken Into Custody,” has long been thought of as the academic hero of the fathers rights movement. He has spoken extensively in the news media concerning the family courts and the demise of the rights of fathers.
- Update: Man told he owes $100,000 by Virginia Beach judge is now officialy on the run - September 3, 2014
- AVFM Exclusive: Documentation of Title IX complaint against Emerson College surfaces, questionable accusations abound - June 19, 2014
- Title IX legal Expert Brett Sokolow on sexual misconduct cases and DOJ/DOE directives - May 11, 2014
- Stollznow accuses Radford of “Recruiting” AVFM to continue his harassment - April 14, 2014
- Radford vs. Stollznow: Tempest in the Skeptic Community - April 7, 2014