After years of feminist activism, including the penning of a number of books and the founding of the website “feministing.com,” Jessica Valenti has been placed on the offender’s registry at register-her.com.
This places Valenti alongside other notable women such as rapist Debra Lafave and Killer Theresa Craig – in a growing database of rapists, pedophiles, murderers, false accusers and child abusers.
In other words, it places Valenti among her morally bankrupt contemporaries, where she righteously deserves to be.
You can read Valenti’s profile, which includes accounts of her statements and actions that were given as the reasons for placing her on the registry by going here.
- Did the family courts kill Robin Williams, or was it just us? - August 12, 2014
- It is time to take the MHRM into American universities - August 5, 2014
- Paul Elam: Presentation to the International Conference on Men’s Issues 2014 - August 4, 2014
- Equality can pack quite a punch - July 31, 2014
- #WomenAgainstFeminism rocks - July 25, 2014