After years of feminist activism, including the penning of a number of books and the founding of the website “feministing.com,” Jessica Valenti has been placed on the offender’s registry at register-her.com.
This places Valenti alongside other notable women such as rapist Debra Lafave and Killer Theresa Craig – in a growing database of rapists, pedophiles, murderers, false accusers and child abusers.
In other words, it places Valenti among her morally bankrupt contemporaries, where she righteously deserves to be.
You can read Valenti’s profile, which includes accounts of her statements and actions that were given as the reasons for placing her on the registry by going here.
- Shivers is free but Perrette is on the prowl - January 28, 2016
- Sage Gerard named new COO for AVfM Education, LLC - January 19, 2016
- How to get laid Part II - January 18, 2016
- Andy Bob exposes feminist hatred of gay men in new book - January 7, 2016
- AVFM Membership Drive - December 27, 2015