After years of feminist activism, including the penning of a number of books and the founding of the website “feministing.com,” Jessica Valenti has been placed on the offender’s registry at register-her.com.
This places Valenti alongside other notable women such as rapist Debra Lafave and Killer Theresa Craig – in a growing database of rapists, pedophiles, murderers, false accusers and child abusers.
In other words, it places Valenti among her morally bankrupt contemporaries, where she righteously deserves to be.
You can read Valenti’s profile, which includes accounts of her statements and actions that were given as the reasons for placing her on the registry by going here.
- Stop what you are doing and look at this - August 12, 2016
- Facebook whores - August 10, 2016
- The Therapy Racket: why men don’t seek help and what to do about it. - August 8, 2016
- MRAs: Colorado is calling you. Better pick up the phone - August 8, 2016
- The Coriolis Effect: a book review - August 7, 2016