A government which points guns at peaceful protestors and ordinary citizens on the streets, censors the press, censors communications, and lies, is not a legitimate government at all.
Truth and transparency, please.
update: More here.
- Dad, have you ever loved me? - November 26, 2015
- 5 practical ways to deal with Feminists - November 25, 2015
- Gynocentrism vs Values - November 21, 2015
- Hannah Wallen’s response to “The Men’s Rights Movement” by Brave the World - November 17, 2015
- A friendly message to Sargon of Akkad - November 12, 2015