Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- Feminist Aphasia – How is sex different for men? - April 24, 2015
- Teach her not to rape - April 22, 2015
- I was wrong about feminism: Why I deserved to be censored - April 22, 2015
- Feminists further cheapen rape with “My family raped me” - April 21, 2015
- I support Alison Tieman – please share this - April 20, 2015