Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- Feminist apologists should stop femsplaining - July 29, 2014
- Tommy Sotomayor Interviews Karen Straughan Pt. 1 - July 27, 2014
- Victor Zen on KSUM at ICMI 2014 - July 27, 2014
- Angry Harry on Who Rules Over Us – Part 2 - July 27, 2014
- #BBCtrending: Meet the ‘Women Against Feminism’ featuring our own Janet Bloomfield! - July 24, 2014