Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- The David Pakman Show with guest Karen Straughan - November 21, 2014
- Circumcise a four-year-old boy who doesn’t want it? Obscene. - November 20, 2014
- Paul Elam at MSP’14 - November 20, 2014
- Men’s Human Rights Northern Ireland: A call for change on International Men’s Day 2014 - November 19, 2014
- Wil Wheaton thinks people should be beaten up - November 17, 2014