Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- 25 men talking crap about male privilege: Part 1 - December 19, 2014
- Women: Power in the past - December 18, 2014
- Why the UVA rape hoax went viral - December 17, 2014
- Janice Fiamengo interview at KSUM “Men in Peril” conference - December 15, 2014
- CAFE’s Centre for Men and Families needs your support to stay open in 2015 - December 15, 2014