Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- Anita Sarkeesian’s massacre threats: real or fake? - October 17, 2014
- Real rape vs “rape culture” (featuring Lena Dunham!) - October 15, 2014
- Woman abusing man in Sri Lanka - October 14, 2014
- Please do the right thing, North Dakota! - October 13, 2014
- Feminist media censorship puts public safety at risk by Laurie A. Couture - October 12, 2014