Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- Princess Rap Battles: when Princesses collide (videos) - June 30, 2015
- Cheerios: only girls are exposed to unhealthy messages about their bodies (ad) - June 30, 2015
- Cornell female professor wants bonus points for being a woman (video) - June 30, 2015
- One word: Feminism (video) - June 30, 2015
- Have you ever felt upset? You are a victim! (video) - June 29, 2015