Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- #BBCtrending: Meet the ‘Women Against Feminism’ featuring our own Janet Bloomfield! - July 24, 2014
- Meet the Women of the Men’s Rights Movement - July 23, 2014
- Hilarious Video on the Oppression Olympics - July 21, 2014
- H.O.E. vs. Ex-Wife: Redonkulas does some crass math - July 20, 2014
- The First Koalemos Awards - July 18, 2014