Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- There is hope… - June 25, 2016
- Cost of Gender Studies – TFF Episode 34 - June 21, 2016
- Support An Ear for Men - June 21, 2016
- ICMI talk with Paul Elam, Janice Fiamengo, Janet Bloomfield, and Karen Straughan - June 17, 2016
- Rosie Batty and Danny Blay Speak about MRA’s (Family Violence) - June 15, 2016