Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- This Is Feminist Justice – TFF Episode 44 - September 23, 2016
- Jody Allard is an admitted child abuser - September 23, 2016
- You really want to know why there are fewer women CEOs? - September 22, 2016
- How many genders are there? - September 20, 2016
- Women overvalue themselves – TFF episode 39 - September 16, 2016