Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- Feminist Terminology 5: Microaggression – TFF Episode 27 - April 29, 2016
- Feminism – why you don’t need it! - April 29, 2016
- Online harassment- A female problem? #MoreThanMean - April 28, 2016
- TL;DR – Intellectual Rigour VS Pwnage - April 27, 2016
- Milo Yiannopoulos, Steven Crowder and Christina Hoff Sommers at UMass - April 26, 2016