Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- Your meat and veg must be bananas - May 29, 2015
- How Dave Thier rationalized lying to Forbes readers about a nonexistent boycott - May 27, 2015
- Steve Shives, male feminist, is an aggressively ignorant religious zealot - May 27, 2015
- Mad Max Fury Road and the boycott the media lied about - May 26, 2015
- Change of tactics against bad laws - May 25, 2015