Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- The lunacy of a MGTOW litmus test - November 28, 2014
- Ignoring lesbian and gay male victims of domestic violence - November 26, 2014
- Barry Williams on White Ribbon Day 2014 - November 25, 2014
- #WhiteRibbonDay – Australian counselor Paul Batey on toxic messages - November 24, 2014
- Barry Williams of the Lone Fathers Association - November 24, 2014