Why do people think that boys being sexually abused by an adult is totally cool and that they “scored”? Because society gives them no other choice. The following performance piece by Andrew Bailey exposes the reality in a direct and moving way.
Why comments are disabled on this video on YouTube, I don’t know. But feel free to comment here. PE
Meanwhile, a woman gets 12 months in jail for repeatedly raping an 8 year old boy.
- #HeForShe ain’t for me - October 1, 2014
- The self-made man: Norah Vincent checking her privilege - September 30, 2014
- Roofie-detecting nail polish promotes rape culture? - September 29, 2014
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt video request: Feminism - September 26, 2014
- Saying no to the hate-cult - September 25, 2014